The most extensive collection of titanium wedding bands and rings, informal, very lightweight yet strong, and with a soft grey color. Made solely of titanium or in combination with other metals such as gold, platinum, palladium, silver, ceramic, or carbon fiber and with a shiny and polished or matte finish, with spectacular textures, and with the possibility of having diamonds embedded. An assortment that leaves no one indifferent and designed so that you can select the ones that best suit your style and budget. These rings are especially attractive to the more daring and unconventional people.
Just a few years ago, nobody thought about buying a wedding band that wasn't made of gold. These bands, and those made of platinum, have always been leaders (and still are) as they are eternal metals, but slowly other alternatives have emerged that have been making a place for themselves among couples' preferences. Thus, titanium, tantalum, carbon, or steel have become popular thanks to increasingly sophisticated manufacturing that produces very high-quality pieces and the trend towards the use of more "technological" materials in jewelry.
- Titanium is a relatively new metal in jewelry. Initially used in medical implants because it is 100% hypoallergenic, it is also used in high-tech articles.
- The titanium used in the production of wedding rings is not an alloy or a coating, but pure metal. It does not rust or discolor. Its dark color will be maintained over time and combines extraordinarily well with other metals such as platinum, palladium, white gold, yellow gold, or rose gold, silver, steel, zirconium, or materials such as ceramic or carbon fiber. In some models, it is possible to choose white, black, blue, or green diamonds to give an even more unique touch.
- Titanium, along with steel, is an excellent option as an economical wedding ring or band compared to other possible alternatives.
The wedding rings and alliances made of titanium that we show in our collection are German, from the world's best brands such as TitanFactory, - the most prestigious titanium jewelry factory - among others, and are made under strict quality controls with the best titanium and state-of-the-art technology. They are a clear example of the prestige of "Made in Germany" products.
Comparing the "new" materials: Zirconium, titanium, tantalum, carbon, or steel:
- For their color: Carbon is black and zirconium can be black. Tantalum has the darkest gray, a slightly lighter gray is titanium and finally natural zirconium and steel are a lighter gray color.
- For their weight: Carbon is the lightest by far. Next is titanium, zirconium, steel, and the heaviest is tantalum.
- For their resistance to scratches: Tantalum is the hardest. Next is zirconium, steel, titanium, and carbon.
- For their price, related to the difficulty in being worked: Steel is the most economical. Next is titanium, carbon, zirconium, and tantalum.
- Carbon, titanium, tantalum, and zirconium have very good thermal conductivity which makes them instantly adapt to skin temperature.
- All of them are very durable and very resistant to breaking.
- Due to their manufacturing method, it is not easy to adjust the size of these rings once they are made, and only in the case of tantalum or zirconium can their size be modified by one or two numbers. However, sometimes the manufacturer accepts making a new ring at a special price if it needs to be made larger or smaller.
Both on our website and in our physical store -dedicated exclusively to engagement rings and wedding bands- we show you a wide assortment of models made of gold, platinum, carbon, titanium, steel, tantalum, zirconium, silver, etc.
Thank you for visiting us. For any additional inquiries, you can count on our team.