The most extensive collection of wedding bands and steel rings, informal, comfortable, affordable and resistant. Made only with steel or combined with other metals such as gold, titanium or silver, or with materials such as ceramic or carbon fiber. With a shiny and polished finish, matt or with spectacular textures, and with the possibility of carrying set diamonds. An assortment designed so that you can select the ones that best fit your style and budget. Rings that are especially attractive for people looking for affordable options.
Only a few years ago, nobody thought of buying a wedding band that was not made of gold. These and platinum bands have always been leaders (and still are) as they are eternal metals, but other alternatives have gradually appeared that have been gaining a place among couples' preferences. Thus, steel, titanium, tantalum, or carbon have become popular thanks to increasingly technified manufacturing that produces very high-quality pieces, and due to the trend of using more "technological" materials in jewelry.
- Steel is 100% hypoallergenic metal and relatively new in jewelry.
- The steel used in the manufacture of the bands is not a coating. It does not rust or discolor. Its color will remain over time and combines extraordinarily with other metals such as yellow gold or rose gold, silver, titanium, or materials such as ceramic or carbon fiber.
- Steel is, together with titanium, an excellent option as an affordable wedding band or ring, compared to other possible alternatives, as models can be found starting at around 50€.
The steel rings and wedding bands that we show in our collection are German-made and come from the world's best brands such as Teno and Kadó Design, among others. They are made under strict quality controls, with the best steel and cutting-edge technology and are a clear example of the "Made in Germany" prestige.
Comparing the "new" materials: Zirconium, titanium, tantalum, carbon or steel:
- For their color: Carbon is black, and zirconia can be black. Tantalum has the darkest gray, a little lighter is the gray of titanium, and finally, natural zirconium and steel are of a lighter gray color.
- For its weight: Carbon is by far the lightest. Next is titanium, zirconium, steel, and the heaviest is tantalum.
- For its resistance to scratches: Tantalum is the hardest. Next is zirconium, steel, titanium, and carbon.
- For its price, related to the difficulty of working with it: Steel is the most economical. Next is titanium, carbon, zirconium, and tantalum.
- Carbon, titanium, tantalum, and zirconium have very good thermal conductivity, which allows them to quickly adapt to the temperature of the skin.
- All of them are very durable and resistant to breaking.
- Due to their manufacturing method, it is not easy to adjust the size of these rings once they have been made, and only the size of those made of tantalum or zirconium can be modified by one or two sizes. However, on occasion the manufacturer may agree to make a new ring at a special price if it needs to be made larger or smaller.
On both our website and in our physical store - edicated exclusively to engagement rings and wedding bands- we show you a wide assortment of models made from gold, platinum, carbon, titanium, steel, tantalum, silver, etc.
Thank you for visiting us. For any additional inquiries, you can count on our team.